07 October, 2009

019: goodbye old friends

It is with much sorrow and lament that today I say farewell to some dearly beloved things...
1. This bag which Katherine made me years ago and I have held on to it for far too long - KtK can you make me a new one one day???

As for number 2 I am saying goodbye to not one but 2 of my absolutely favorite pairs of jeans! One pair I have worn right through as my thighs are way to fond of each other and the other well let just say that a baby, and over eating has seen that these jeans no longer get past previously mentioned thighs!

Todays activities for Asher were nowhere near as new as yesterdays but he did go to play with his friend Jordan and I got to drink coffee with his mummy Mary - thanks guys! Then a little play with is cuz Tia and Aunty Julie this afternoon.

Today I am grateful for the times that Asher is good... it helps me know that when he is naughty that he isn't always going to be that way!

3 comments:

*Anna* said...

Just had to say I love your new birdie background....sooo gorgeous!

katherine said...

I think I might make you a bag that it not so 1995. It's pretty old!

Debbs said...

Ahh thank you katherine! Yes it was a little "way back when.." wasn't it! But I kept it cause I love you!