07 March, 2010

091: oops but oh well

Yes! I got to throw something out today - although I think we may have to replace it. I made falafels this morning to take with us to a bbq today. I don't cook with oil much (as I am quite afraid of it burning me) and I had to fry them in vege oil and when I took them out I thought I would just drain the oil off them over the pan first in our colander/sifter thing, knowing it was plastic but not knowing how hot the oil was! Yes - ooops indeed!

I won't chat too much on the boy today - as he is definately driving me crazy... rain every day doesn't help either.

Grateful today for an afternoon nap... have found myself unusually tired the past 2 days... note to self - I must go to bed earlier!

How about you - how was your weekend?

1 comment:

K-J said...

I too need to tear myself away from everything and go to bed earlier! You are always welcome to drop ash here, or come play in the rain with us! :P