26 April, 2010

What an exciting day!

I finished the 6th of 12 squares for my crochet blanket...


Some new cushions...



Some viewing for tonight (thanks Anna)...


Some cute buttons ready for hairpins (more on this to come)

do you like them?...

AND

a new fridge!


It was a public holiday here, although Brad has the week off. How was your day?




4 comments:

*Anna* said...

THe hairpins are going to be GORGEOUS! Love it! Cushions are cute AS, you know I'm all for Glee and as for the fridge...it's like getting a new lease on life! Oh, and the blanket is just beautiful. I had a pretty good day too...will post on it tomorrow:)

K-J said...

Woohoo! Cushions, buttons for hairpins! Awesome!... New fridge, even awesomer!!!! AND THE BLANKET SQUARES.... :D sheesh you been busy! ;P

katherine said...

Ah, is your secret identity actually supermum?

Cheryl said...

WOW - what an amzing looking fridge!!

I love the hairpins - especially the blue spots - but blue is my favourite colour so I can't resist!