02 June, 2010

A look at what's passed.

I just looked back at what I wrote this time last year and I actually blogged on the 2nd of June last year. See here what I wrote. At the time I was gearing up for Asher's 2nd birthday and as it so happens here I am again headed for the same thing only another year older (both he and I - and you!). I was also remembering that I was pregnant this time last year and was anticipating telling friends and family of our great news at Asher's birthday. I truly can't believe that a year has passed since then...

The next few months will hold challenges of their own for me, but right now I am taking it day by day. With a comprehensive "To Do" list of course... wanna see it?

TO DO
-clean spare room for inlaws to stay in
-make birthday presents
-organise robot party
-make robot cake (help!)
-go to Australia Zoo
-pack and go away for church conference
-make gifts for babies on the way

but first...
-Have a night away with friends this Friday!!!! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

katherine said...

A To Do list! I love it :) AND, I can be a part of at least half of those things! You can leave the robot cupcakes in my hands if you're sure you don't want to have a burl. And I'm up for the room clean out - you know it.